Now that the New Year is in full swing do you ever find yourself not being as motivated as you were in January? I have my moments where I don’t feel like getting up super early and heading to the gym, but once I get up and do it I feel so energized after. I thought I would share some tips to help stay motivated and focused on your goals going into spring.
- Lay your clothes out the night before your workout or pack them in a bag to take to work. You will have your clothing ready to go when you get up or head home from work.
- Get workout clothing that you feel and look good in. I really love it when I have a new workout outfit, it helps inspire me. I love Fabletics, I just ordered 3 new pair of leggings and I love them! I am not paid to say this, but you can check out this link to see all the awesome stuff they have and they are a great deal too: http://www.fabletics.com/invite/69348757/
- Put together a killer playlist to get you pumped for your run or workout. I love listening to motivating music on my run.
- Remember your goal and your why. Why are you doing this? Think back to the goal you set at the start of 2017 and keep pushing toward that goal.
- Let others help keep you accountable! Join a gym, take a class, run with a group of friends. When you are part of a group there is more motivation to show up and you will be energized by others.
- Don’t let one mistake derail you. If you miss a workout or two, start again! If you have a bad eating day, start fresh the next day. These are just delay days and you always have tomorrow.
I hope these tips help you stay on track toward your goals. When you think about quitting, think about WHY you started. If you have any additional tips I would love to hear them in the comments. It’s almost Friday!!!! Have an amazing weekend!