Today’s class at the gym was a killer class. My legs are going to be SORE tomorrow. Our class is called Insane Bootcamp and today was INSANE! Here is what we did:
Dynamic Warm Up (3 Minutes)
- Jog 30 Seconds
- Jack 30 Seconds
- Side Lunges 30 seconds each leg
- Lunges with a reach (alternating) 30 seconds
- Walk Outs with a push up 30 seconds
Round 1 Complete each exercise in the rounds for 30 seconds, repeat the round 3 times or more.
- Side Lunge Right (for higher intensity add a hop)
- Side Lunge Left
- Heel Touches
- Goblet Squat with (10-25 pound weight)
- Sumo Squat Pulses
- 1 Burpee and 4 Mt. Climbers
- Plank Jack
- Hold Plank Position and do hamstring curls 15 right and 15 left
- Squat Jump into alternating lunge hops
- Squat Kicks (right and left)
- Alternating Curtsy Lunges (with or without weights)
- Squat Jacks
- High Knees
- Walking Lunges (with weights or without)
- Wall Sits
Cool Down and Stretch for 3-5 Minutes.
This workout will really get your heart pumping and will work your legs. Approximate time is 45 minutes.
Ok, so I decided to embark on the 21 Day Sugar Detox featured in the book by Diane Sanfilippo. I am not doing this for weight loss, more trying to kick the sugar cravings I have. Today hasn’t been too bad. I had a green tipped banana for breakfast and that is about all for the fruit intake. I think not eating as much fruit is going to be the tough one.