As many of you may know I am a Beachbody coach. I fell in love with the workouts a long time ago when P90x first came out and I am totally in love with Chalene Johnson. I used to teach turbo kick way back in the day! I was hesitant to try Shakeology and I bit the bullet and tried it. I fell in love with that too! It has made such a difference in my energy level, digestion and totally helps control my cravings!!!! You can read my full review here.
I am gearing up to coach another challenge group starting in May and Beachbody has an amazing deal right now!
There is new promotion going on right now that is too good to pass up. The On Demand Challenge pack is on SALE!!!!! They dropped the price by $40. If you aren’t familiar with Beachbody’s unlimited On Demand Program here are the details:
- You get 12 months of unlimited streaming of all the workout programs (21 Day Fix, Insanity, P90x, Country Heat and a ton more).
- 30 Day Supply of Shakeology. If you have been waiting to try it now is the time. I am in LOVE with Shakeology and they have 2 new vegan flavors. Cafe Latte and Vanilla. I cannot wait to try them.
- Meal Planning and Prep
- Personal coaching from yours truly!
- Access to my online challenge group where you will get motivation, tips, workouts and tons of support from others. Comment below if you want in my May Challenge Group or are interested in this amazing deal!
- Even better if you don’t love Shakeology you can get your money fully refunded even if the bag is empty!!!!
This offer is only available for a short amount of time so don’t wait! Let’s SPRING IT ON!!!!! Who’s in?????
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Hi guys I hope you are having a great weekend. It is supposed to be rainy and windy this weekend which is making it difficult to get my long run in. So I think I will hit Orange Theory and see how Sunday turns out.
About a month ago I was talking with my new friend Anna Renderer, host of Popsugar Fitness about changing some things up in my diet and fitness routine. She suggested I try out Shakeology and make some intensity adjustments to my workouts. I had heard of Shakeology before and even tried it a few years ago. I decided to give it a try again. I admit I was skeptical and I am VERY picky about what I put into my body! It has been about 6 weeks now of consistently drinking it daily. I have been enjoying it as a post workout snack or a quick and easy lunch. I am pretty much addicted now! So much so that I decided to become a Beachbody coach. I already love the workouts (P90x, Piyo, Insanity, 21 Day Fix) so I decided why not help people on their journey of health and fitness more than I already do at the gym and on my blog.
Here is what I love about Shakeology:
- It’s not just a protein shake. It has super nutrients we need in our diets like phytonutrients, adaptogens, vitamins and minerals. It also has digestive enzymes and probiotics for healthy digestion.
- It’s good for your body. Since I started drinking it I have noticed an increase in my energy and my cravings for chocolate have lessened!
- It’s a quick and easy meal replacement when needed. When I am really busy or forget to pack my lunch for school I have the individual serving packets at school to whip up a quick smoothie.
When I first looked at the cost of Shakeology I was surprised. It seemed very expensive. However, when my hubby and I calculated what I spend monthly on probiotics, digestive enzymes, greens powder, and my multi vitamin it ended up being about the same. So now I can just drink one Shakeology a day instead of taking all of my supplements. To me that’s a big plus!
I also love all the recipes out there. If you love S’mores, like I do this recipe is for you! The only reason I camp is for S’mores! If you love S’mores you will love this smoothie without the sugar and added calories. It is tasty!
S'mores Smoothie Recipe
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology or Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tsp. ground whole wheat graham cracker crumbs, divided use
- 1 cup ice
- 1. Place almond milk, coffee, extract, Shakeology, 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- 2. Pour into a serving glass and garnish with remaining 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs; serve immediately.
- ** Note: if you are caffeine free, skip the coffee (or make it decaf) **
Adapted from Beachbody Website
If you haven’t tried Shakeology and are interested in giving it a try, let me know. You can try it for a month and if you don’t love it you will get your money back even if the bag is empty. My personal favorites are the vanilla and chocolate flavors.
Check out the awesome benefits here: shakeology_benefits_survey
or email me at 4livingthewrightway.com
I hope you all have a great weekend!