Another day of teaching Insane Boot Camp at the gym. Today’s focus was on arms and abs. It was a great workout. Most of the time was spent in the fat burning zone. I love teaching this class because of the awesome people who take it. They are so much fun. I am working on some really awesome work out graphics but until then here is what we did today.
- 30 Second Jog
- 30 Second Jack
- 30 Second Butt Kickers
- Arm Circles 30 Seconds Forward and 30 Seconds Backward
You will do each round 3 times, each exercise the round for 30 seconds. Rest when needed in between rounds.
- Front Jabs (can use a light weight)
- High Knees
- Push Ups
- Upper Cuts (can use a light weight) in sumo squat position
- Weighted Jacks (hold one weight in your hands)
- Shoulder Press (appropriate weights)
- Skater Hops (can use a light weight in each hand)
- Plank Hops (in plank position hop feet in and out to hands)
- Alternating Front Kicks (be sure to keep the core tight)
- Tricep Kickbacks (appropriate weights)
- Side Kicks Right Side 30 Sec.
- Side Kicks Left Side 30 Sec.
- Squat Jacks or Side to Side Squats
- Mt Climbers (in plank)
- Bicep Curls (appropriate weights)
- Plank 30 seconds
- Russian Twists (optional weights) 30 seconds
- Crunches 30 seconds
- Right Side Crunch 30 Seconds
- Left Side Crunch 30 Seconds
Cool Down and Stretch, be sure to stretch those arm muscles.