Hi guys, I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. I was up super early so I decided to make some home made bagels using this recipe. It has only 5 ingredients and was super simple to make. Trust me, I am a horrible baker! My daughter said they taste amazing! I used a new flour that I got at Thrive Market. It is a sprouted white wheat flour. It was great!
If you have not tried Thrive Market you need to. It is like the Costco of healthy foods and other natural products. Use this link on your next order to get 25% off.
We are heading over to a friends house for the Super Bowl on Sunday and I thought I would share the healthy snack I am taking. This is one of my hubby’s family recipes that I healthified (is that a word?). It is really yummy and I always get compliments when I serve it. So if you need a snack to take to your party here you go:
- 8 Ounces of Light Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Light Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Hot Sauce (I use Franks)
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese or Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Cans Chicken Breast In Water (12.5 ounce cans)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until mixed. Bake for 20 minutes until mixture is heated. Serve with crackers, carrots and celery.
Have a great weekend! Let me know if you try the dip and how you like it.