Hi guys I hope you all had a great Christmas. We sure did! I wanted to share a little something I am currently trying to focus on this month and into the New Year. I am going to try to ditch some of the chemicals I am using in my house and as personal care products on my family and I. I have been using Young Living Oils now for a few years but I have never realized until recently that they have so many uses. So many people say that oils are expensive but I have to disagree. I thought I would give you 10 ways essential oils can save us money and help us stay healthy too! So here you go!
10 WAYS ESSENTIAL OILS SAVE US MONEY!
- You don’t have to buy room sprays, candles or plug-in’s anymore— diffuse Purification + Lemon or Lavender + Lemon or Frankincense + Stress Away!
- You don’t have to run to the store for something on the shelf when your oils at home do the trick— Thieves for immune system, RC for chest rub, Lavender on accidents in the kitchen and scars while. Purification on blemishes, Lemon to detox, and more!
- You don’t have to buy fancy face makeup wipes or washes when you can make your own at home. Try this amazing oil cleanse . It smells so good and it works! I love it!
- You don’t have to buy veggie wash anymore— just put your veggies and fruit in the sink or stainless steel bowl with water and add 3-5 drops Lemon and some vinegar! So easy and so inexpensive over time!
- You don’t have to buy household cleaner anymore— make your own with water and Thieves! Check this out: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZFmyfpjJ_s
- You don’t have to buy scented Epsom salts, body scrubs or lotions anymore—add your own oils to the salts or lotions! 1 cup Epsom salts with 3-5 drops Panaway or Lavender! I love peppermint body scrub post workout! So invigorating.
- You can replace your perfume with Stress Away, Frankincense, or Thieves! My favorites are Stress Away and Joy!
- You can make your own hand soaps, salves, and lotions using oils and natural ingredients! Hand soap: 1 Tablespoon Unscented Castile Soap, water, and 10 drops Thieves and Lemon essential oils then put in a foaming pump!
- You don’t have to buy breath freshener anymore— use Peppermint instead!
- The oils keep your immune system up so ya know, less trips to the store and the doctor— use Thieves, Frankincense, Lemon and RC!
These are just a few ways! Sometimes people say “ Wow, the Starter Kit is expensive.” I always try to be mindful of our budgets BUT I also have to stress the importance of how the Premium Starter Kit can save your household money and you will be using less chemicals on your family too!
If you are interested in learning more about essential oils email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget I will be starting a Healthy New Year Facebook group too so head on over and like my page to get updates! Have a great week!