It’s official I am addicted to pumpkin right now! Pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin spice latte’s, pumpkin chex mix and these delicious and super simple muffins. My kids think I am going crazy. They keep saying “enough of the pumpkin stuff.” Sorry kids!
What makes these super easy to make is using the Kodiak Cakes flapjack and waffle mix. This is my go-to for pancakes and waffles. It is hands down the best mix. It has protein so it is super filling. I get mine at Costco since we go through it so much. They have a variety of different flavors but I usually stick with the regular and add my own spin on it.
I made these the other day and they did not last long in my house. You can freeze them and pull one out when needed.
Give these a try. They are a healthy after school snack or little treat after dinner! I get most of my ingredients at Thrive Market. I love the pumpkin puree they have and the raw nuts.
- 2 Cups Kodiak Cakes Protein Flapjack and Pancake Mix
- 1 Can Pure Pumpkin (15 oz)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 ¼ tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup Pure Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ cup Raisins or Chocolate Chips
- Optional Raw Pumpkin Seeds (for topping)
- 1. Mix all dry ingredients into a large bowl until well combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl combine pumpkin, egg, maple syrup until mixed well. Slowly stir in the melted coconut oil.
- 3. Combine the wet ingredients slowly into the dry ingredients.
- 4. Fold in the raisins or chocolate chips.
- 5. Spoon batter into lined or sprayed muffin tins. Top with raw pumpkin seeds (optional).
- 6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until done. Check for doneness when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 7. Store in an airtight container or freeze.
- You can use honey or another liquid sweetener of choice. You could also try liquid stevia as part of the sweetener for a lower sugar option. I spray my muffin tins with a coconut oil spray.
- I used raisins for this batch but semi sweet mini chocolate chips is delicious as well.
*This post is not sponsored I just love these thing so I have to share!